VEGAN STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Add ingredients to food processor or blender and pulse until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture on pan and press evenly.
- Mix ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Pour filling on crust and smooth out evenly.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled, topped with fresh strawberries.
- 2 c walnuts
- 1 1/2 c dates
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut o
- 2 c soaked cashews*
- 1/2 c coconut milk
- 1/4 c raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 lemon (juiced)
*Soak cashews overnight in a bowl of water, drain before using.