- 2-3 bunches of organic kale
- 1 avocado
- 1 peach
- ½ lemon
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ c pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ c raw walnuts
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- cayenne (optional)
- Wash hands.
- Cut stems off kale; wash, dry, chop, and place in large bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in skillet over medium low heat, add pumpkin seeds and walnuts. Season with salt, pepper, and a dash of cayenne.
- Spoon avocado onto kale and mix together with hands. (Massaging the kale helps break it down and become easier to digest.)
- Mix lemon juice from ½ lemon, minced garlic clove, and 2 tbsp of oil with kale and avocado.
- Add seasoned pumpkin seeds and walnuts.
- Wash and slice peach and place it in skillet on medium heat. Grill for 3-4 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Add peach to salad and toss.