- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 lb variety purple, gold, red potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp ghee, grass fed butter, coconut, or avocado oil (You can use olive oil if you roast at 325F for longer.)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Melt ghee, butter, or oil in small saucepan.
- Rinse vegetables, then chop.
- Mince garlic.
- Mix together with melted butter or oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Spread out onto baking sheet or into large casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned and soft.
- Serve immediately.