- 6 ripe peaches
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter or ghee (df option: additional coconut oil)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel, pit, and slice peaches to fill pie pan.
- Add dry ingredients to food processor or blender and pulse until combined.
- Add wet ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Distribute crumb topping evenly onto peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, covering with foil after 20 to stop browning.