PB & J PANCAKES
- Heat griddle to 350/375 F.
- Add water to small saucepan, then add berries and honey.
- Bring to boil, cover to simmer.
- In a processor or blender, mix together peanut butter, honey, eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add baking soda and almond flour.
- Pulse to blend.
- Grease griddle.
- Pour 1/4 c batter per pancake on griddle, flip after 2-3 minutes or when ready.
- As pancakes are cooking, mash heated berries in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle gelatin in gently while stirring.
- Top PB Pancakes with Berry Sauce.
- ENJOY! Makes 12-14 pancakes.
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES:
- 2/3 c peanut butter
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 c milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 c almond flour
- 2 c fresh or frozen berries (I used strawberries)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2-3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp gelatin (I use Great Lakes)