FLOURLESS OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If using an egg substitute, mix chia or flax meal with water in separate bowl and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Pulse walnuts and dates in processor or blender until thoroughly chopped and blended together.
- Add in all other ingredients and blend on high until desired dough-like consistency.
- For nuttier cookies with more texture, pulse on high until fully combined. For chewier cookies, blend until dough is smooth, add a bit of honey.
- Place cookies on baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes.
- 1 c raw walnuts
- 1 c dates
- 1 c oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- dash of salt
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
Want to make your own oatmeal creme pie? Mix a can of full fat coconut cream with 1/4 tsp vanilla, and 1/4 c honey. Freeze overnight, then use to sandwich leftover cookies.