- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line bread pan with wax paper or spray with coconut oil.
- Add ingredients to blender/food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 25-27 minutes.
- Serves 8-10.
- 1 very ripe plantain (much more than the one pictured above)
- 1/2 c raw cacao (My favorite is David Wolfe's ORGANIC RAW 100% ARRIBA CRIOLLO CACAO POWDER, which you can sometimes find on sale for $5! Cocoa powder is fine, too. )
- 1/4 c coconut oil (Not into coconut? Try ghee, grass-fed butter, applesauce or avocado.)
- 1 c milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond.)
- 1 egg (can substitute 1/4 c applesauce or make a chia/flax egg)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt (I like pink himalayan or celtic sea salt.)
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 3-4 tbsp of local honey or pure maple syrup (optional)