MINI STRAWBERRY NON-CHEESECAKES
- Fill a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Heat strawberries and honey on medium heat in small covered saucepan.
- Add crust ingredients to food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Spoon crust into bottom of liners and press.
- Add filling ingredients to food processor and pulse until fully combined with a smooth consistency.
- Spoon filling over crust evenly.
- Add heated strawberries and honey to processor and blend.
- Return to saucepan.
- If using gelatin, sprinkle gently and evenly across sauce, stirring as you pour.
- Spoon strawberry sauce over filling.
- Freeze in muffin pan for 2 hours or until firm.
- Keep in refrigerator & serve chilled.
- /2 c pitted dates
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 c cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 c honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c fresh or frozen organic strawberries
- 1 tsp gelatin (I use Great Lakes. Omit if you don't mind a runnier topping.)
- 1 tsp honey