CHEESY CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3-4 tbsp avocado oil for frying
- 16 oz organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp basil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta..)
- fresh basil
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-low heat.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar, honey, spices, and tomatoes (halved). Stir.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes have softened.
- Uncover, stir, and leave uncovered to thicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 3 eggs.
- Add 2 cups riced/minced raw cauliflower.
- Add salt, garlic, oregano, and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high.
- Add 1 tbsp avocado oil before frying each crust.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter into center of skillet and flatten with back of measuring cup to make a thin, large crust.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes or until brown and crisp, then flip.
- Repeat for 3-4 crusts.
- Set oven to low broil.
- Place crusts on baking sheet.
- Spoon sauce onto crusts.
- Top with cheese and fresh basil leaves.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.